Meet Mugsy

Over at "Now That I'm No Longer 25," the blogger is hosting "Happiness Is" on Friday's. I might participate in the Happiness Is more and more, because my husband's name should be the very meaning of "Happiness Is". Greg is one of the happiest people that I know. My husband is my rock, the source of strength and will power to see light in any situation.

I thought I'd combine this "Happines Is" share with some more swamp pictures.

Happiness is:

Sharing time with my husband
Playing tourists in our city
Finding friendly animals
Realizing that no matter your size, you can take on any obstacle.






In my ABC challenge post this week, I wrote about where we took these pictures.

We arrived early to the swamp tour company and were greeted by a 15 or so cats. Some of the cats were friendly... they were fed very well fed. After eating, one particular cat walked with a saunter to the edge of the swamp, where the boats were docked. (Do you see what's coming towards the cat in the water?)


Greg looked at me and said, "I think that's Mugsy from the video we saw." We saw an alligator in the water and Mugsy gave the alligator an evil eye. (If you have cats, you know what I mean :)



When the alligator swam away, Greg called out to Mugsy and he came over to us. Mugsy loved Greg's attention. When other people walked by to check out the cat, Greg showed them the YouTube video (see video below). The people who owned the swamp tour confirmed that this was indeed Mugsy.




Comments

Jade said…
Lovely post Aleta, thanks for linking up.

That cat in the video is awesome, I love that he's not afraid to show those aligators!

Have a great weekend,
Jade
Kiddothings said…
That is one gutsy little Mugsy!! Or that's one wimpy gator! Aren't those gators dangerous? Don't they attack humans? Thanks for sharing this! Visiting from Jade's linky!
Now that is one tough cat! No fear.
Adriana Iris said…
TY for the visit and sweet comment now following you.
Martha Jin said…
hey there, visiting ya back from Jade's. I enjoyed your post, coz i love cats, combined with alligators makes a very interesting story! haha and it's so sweet that your happiness post was about your husband. :)
Arizona Girls said…
Wow on the kitty versus the gator! Thanks for sharing the pictures and the video =)

I'm glad you stopped by and I returned the visit! =)

I like your blog by the way! Very nice! New GFC friend too =)

Arizona Girls
Arizona Girls Face Book
Arizona Girls blog
Natalie said…
Wow that is a brave BRAVE cat! I love your Happiness Is list...such a great way to be thankful for the small things in life!
Unknown said…
Holy cow that kitty has some chutzba! Something my little harley could learn!
trininista said…
OMG. That cat is nuts!! lol. Nine lives - he must still have all of them! Wow.

Thanks for visiting me on my SITS Day.
Kavi said…
gusty ! I must say ! :)
Lesley said…
That is one Brave Kitty!.....Looks like a fun adventure....and that is totally what happiness is! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog....I'll be coming by yours very often!
Unknown said…
Hey, Aleta, I love your pictures and that you like to travel. Something we have in common!

Thanks for coming to visit - I've got the sequel to my travel post up now, so if you're interested, come on back for what I call my secret to success..

See you at SITS!
Priscilla said…
Ive seen that video a hundred times! Amazing that I know the cats name now :).