Confession of a Blog

It's true. I created another blog.

Fleur de Aleta, this blog, is my main one for the on-goings of life.

The newest blog was created from my search of "challenges." I was looking up blog challenges, something to work with on Fleur de Aleta. I kept coming across all these neat ideas for photo challenges, but I didn't want to bog down my home blog with photo challenges. That's when I came up with the ABC challenge for the Fleur de Aleta blog...

And then decided... heck, all those photo challenges look like fun and it would be a great way to keep the dust from settling on the camera. So, I started on those challenges and created www.aletaophoto.com A place to answer the challenges.

Here's the problem, I used iWeb for the new blog site. Umm, SUPER easy to set up. But... it doesn't have a comment area. Who creates a blog without a comment section? Ah well. I like it enough. There's a way to add comments, but it was frustrating me, so I ditched the effort and kept it without comments.

Click here to see the site for the photo's At the top of the photo blog are the names of the challenges. You can click on each challenge name to see the pictures relating to each challenge.

The other blogs I run have buttons off to the side on the right:

Aleta's Accessories for the jewelry I make
Beyond the Pages for my Book Reviews

Comments

martha said…
i just checked out your photo gallery. lovely shots!! the flower on the welcome page is beautifully taken!
Kavi said…
Congratulations ! :)
I'll check out the photos, even if I can't comment.
Anonymous said…
Loved the photos. Such a great idea to create another blog to keep up with photo challenges.
LindyLouMac said…
Good Luck with your photo challenges.
The Mommy Mambo said…
Sounds fun! I've got to get a new camera soon! :)
Unknown said…
Congrats! Enjoy the photo challenges.
I Wonder Wye said…
What great photos!~ Good luck. Love your blog design by the way.
I love a good photo challenge/scavenger hunt! I usually do a monthly hunt that's hosted by postcardsfromthepp.blogspot.com. I've had such a hectic few weeks that I haven't had a chance to get any shots for the July list and I'm kinda bummed about it.
Glynis Jolly said…
You could ask people to post their comments on this one I guess. The site looks fabulous!

Wish you luck with your endeavor.
Nice, I just started another blog myself, lol. It's quite addicting once you get started!