Punch for Baby Shower

For my sister-in-law's baby shower, I made the blue punch.  It should have been a little bit more blue, but a lot of people enjoyed it and there was no punch left by the end of the party, so I imagine those kind words were true.  I liked it too :)  Here's the recipe:



Ingredients:



1 packet Ice Blue Raspberry Lemonade unsweetened Kool-Aid (I would recommend getting 2 packets - use one and then add a little more after you make this to bring the blue color back to a brighter hue).



1 (2 liter) bottle Ginger Ale

1 (64 oz) White Grape Juice

1 cup sugar

8 scoops pineapple sherbet



Instructions:



Chill ginger ale and grape juice over night.

Remove sherbet from freezer about 1/2 hour before serving punch to soften

In a large bowl, combine Kool-Aid packet, sugar and chilled juice.  Stir.

Slowly add chilled ginger ale.

Float 8 scoops of softened sherbet on top.



NOTE * You will need a LARGE punch bowl for this mixture!






Comments