Pool Time Fun

When I was a little girl, my parents signed up for membership at the Green Acres Country Club.  The club had a large swimming pool and tennis courts.  We had a lot of great memories there and it's where I learned to swim.  Skip a few years later and my parents decided to put a pool in their backyard.  I think I swam through my summers.  My Dad used to call me a dolphin.

I don't go swimming as often, but I want to change that.  Especially with having a little boy.  I want Gregory to enjoy the water as much as I do.  We have a small baby pool at our home, but it's not the same thing as a large pool.  

So it was a treat to go to Oma's and Opa's house and see Greg's smiles and joy of the water.


After we took our son out of the pool, he stayed by the door, wanting to go back to the pool, crying.












Comments