Happy Anniversary Sweetheart

Five years ago my husband and I said our vows to each other in front of family and friends.  We thought it would be a cozy, small group of witnesses, but it blossomed into an amazing crowd of well wishes and smiles.

Five years ago today, the weather wasn't like it is today.  We planned for an outside wedding and for me, it was warm those years ago.  Whereas today, brrrrrr.. highs only 45 degrees!  We have plans for today and tomorrow, but I'm wondering if those plans might get cancelled due to the weather.  I guess it's a wait and see.

It really doesn't matter what we do though.  Just being together, as a family for the first time on our 5 year anniversary (which is a milestone for me)... well, that's beautiful.

Thank you, Sweetheart, for being a wonderful husband and daddy.  It feels as though it was yesterday that we had our first date at the coffee house.  Each day I wonder if I can love you more, if that's even possible and I find that, yes, it is.  Each day, God reminds me that I have found the man I was meant to spend the rest of my life with.  Each day I see you in our son and it warms my heart and makes me want to cry, because he is so sweet and loving.

Thank you, Sweetheart, for your love.



Comments

Mari said…
Happy Anniversary! That's a really nice picture of the three of you.
Cperz said…
A day late but Happy Anniversary!!! Lovely post, Aleta. Everyone should be blessed with such a wonderful loving family. Have a great weekend.
Lilly said…
All I can say is Awww. And belated Happy Anniversary. I can't believe its been 5 years. Beautiful photos of you.