Thankful for My Guys

I'm so incredibly fortunate to be married to Greg.  I could list all the reasons why, but it would be a long post and my husband doesn't like long posts :)  So just a few...  he's a handsome man with a great sense of humor.  He loves sunrises and sunsets.  When I was so worried how he would respond about being pregnant for Gregory, Greg made the memory beautiful by jumping up from his chair, hugging me and saying how wonderful the news was!  Greg also loves to surprise me when I least expect it.  He knew that I wanted to decorate the house for Thanksgiving.. when I went on an errand, I came home to these decorations:




I love how my husband enjoys being a Daddy.  Even when he's having a difficult day, he will take stock of our lives together and realize that it's a good life.  I love being a part of that :)


And our son?  Well, I think you know by all of the posts since I was pregnant and through this day and for many, many years (hopefully) in the future... this blog will prove just how blessed I feel to be a Mommy to such a sweet boy.


Comments

This whole post has me literally sitting here smiling. I love that he decorated for Thanksgiving! What a blessed life you have. =)
Mari said…
You are blessed for sure!
The Aums Mama said…
I agree with Cyndy and Mari…I'm smiling after reading your words, especially that last paragraph. Motherhood is the best!
Cperz said…
Aleta, I have no idea why or how but the comment that I thought was being attached to this one showed up on the Thankful for Football one. Oh well, the sentiment remains the same.