Thankful for Laughter


Ok, it IS totally tasteless.  Very Tacky.  But I Laugh So Hard each time I see this ad from K-Mart. You know, the one where the guys are in underwear and they umm dance to the Christmas music.  Cracks me up. Every. Single. Time.

But there are some folks who take great offense to it.  Ironically, those same folks have no issue with Victoria Secret commercials, but that's besides the point, right?

One Facebook friend did make the comment that the K-Mart commercial reminded him too much of the Hersey's Silver Bells commercial and because of that association, he can no longer eat Hersey's chocolate.  LMAO….  

Thankful for the Giggles.

Comments

I cannot place this commercial although I'm sure I've seen it.

My favorite commercial right now is the "quinoa" football commercial that ends with the guy going, "It's a kee-no! Because I mispronounced it myself when I first saw it, but I thought is was, "quin-o-a"