Overload Picture Time

It's a good thing that NaBloWriMo allows picture posts, otherwise a good 90 percent of my posts this month would have to be scrapped :)

First some football pictures:



Ok, so my son is a touch too small for the outfit, but I had to put it on him considering the season.  It's brown and has the football strings on them.  (Are they called strings?  I'm sure Greg will say something about it, hehe)

I love changing the Facebook cover picture :)  Here's the latest one:


Gregory is doing so much better with sitting unassisted for a nice duration of time.  He was actually doing very well with sitting until I grabbed the camera.  But I still managed a few good pictures.

Loves to sit up, look at that smile!


And this funny face - cracks me up!  I wonder what he was thinking?


Gregory:  "Mommy, look, I'm sitting up with just one hand!!"


(That didn't last long.)  "I've fallen and can't get up."


Surprisingly he didn't cry.  Normally he hates any type of tummy time.  But he lifted his head as if to say, "I've got this."


And decided to make a side turn and yeah - on to his back without a single scream!



Mommy sits him back up again - all is right with the world.


When he starts to lean forward, I reached out for him, but he gave me this look, "No, Mommy, I'm a big boy!  I can do this!"


Growing up sooo quickly, even with a little touch of attitude :)


 I have to admit... when my son is being held by family or friends, it just makes me want to do a happy dance when my son reaches out for me and smiles, wanting me to hold him.  Before Gregory was born, my husband and I agreed that we wanted our son to be socialized and not be afraid of being held by other people.  So far, it's going great and Gregory is happy in other people's arms (unless he is cranky tired).  But a little part of me did wonder, "Will my son know who I am with so many people holding him?"  He does.  He really does and it makes my heart sing!

Comments

Deb R said…
He is such a little ham! I am glad for picture overload...he is such a great subject!
Cperz said…
I think that is a great idea to socialize little ones. Today part of a person's success has to do with how they relate to other people.

I agree with Life is 2 short..your little guy seems to know how to work a pose for the camera. What a little ham. Really cute.