Picture Share and Behind with Dr Appointment

Bad Mommy!  I forgot to update the 6 month doctor appointment.  *wags finger*

Dr was very happy with Gregory's progress.  He gained three pounds from the 4 month appointment.  He weighed in at 18 pounds and 27 inches long.  Gregory is 75% in weight and in length - doctor said this is perfect for the length and weight to be in the same percentile.  Woot!

Gregory was also given the go-ahead for Level 2 baby foods, mixture of veggies, etc.  The doctor did advise, "Go straight to the meat and rice combo's, not just meat.. that's pretty nasty stuff."  No finger food for our son until the doctor sees him again at the 9 month mark (thankfully NO shots at 9 months!)... but he had 3 shots for the 6 months.

Our son did cry for the shots, but we were able to calm him down very quickly thereafter and he fell asleep in the car ride home.

Ok, on to some pictures!

Often times, I will sit in the back with my son.  My husband says, "Driving Miss Daisy."  *snort*



The day of Gregory's 6 month appointment, he was on my bed.  Greg was sitting our son up and I quickly took this picture before he flopped to his side.



My friend, Kim, gave us a baby's outdoor swing.  We researched into swing sets, but my husband didn't like any of the ones available.  They were too small or too cheap in quality material.  So, he built our son a swing set!   (He did lower the baby swing, it's just up that high until we bought some more chain.)


(Have I mentioned that I LOVE to swing... so I'm tickled that I can swing next to my son :)  Like a little kid :)



Next picture - don't worry, my husband is on the other side of his motorbike.  I call this last one, "Daddy's Boy and Daddy's Toy"


Comments

Adorable as always! Glad to hear he continues to impress the doctor! :-)
Natalie said…
He is getting so big!
Cperz said…
Love the swing set. I agree with Greg that there seem to be a lot of cheap sets out there and they still want a lot of money for them.

Cute pictures as always.