Oppsy....


Thoughts:  I missed NabloWriMo?   I thought it was in October!  But then I read it was this month - Yikes and here it's the end of the month.  Well... shoot....  I guess I'll be a month behind.  Oh, wait, that was NaBloPoMo ... I'm all confused.

The Good News:

I found a Facebook link for NaBloWriMo - national bloggers writers month - one post for 31 days straight in October.  Whoop Whoop - they are doing it again this year!

 Here's the FB link  and Here's the blog link if you want to find out more about NaBloWriMo and join in!  I'm sure my son will give me plenty of opportunity for blogger fun.  Watch out family and friends!!!  Hehe...

If anyone has any questions you want to ask me or prompt suggestions, I'd love some ideas!

Comments

My word! I'm lucky to get in one post a week right now!