Figurehead for the Stroller

Conversation:

Mommy:  "Let's go for a walk this afternoon."
Daddy:  "It's going to rain."
Mommy:  "No, it's not, come on, let's go get the stroller."

Daddy:  "Only if we put Tigger in the stroller too at the bottom."
Mommy:  "No, the cat will jump out!"
Daddy:  "No, he won't."  (This has been an on-going disagreement.)
Mommy:  "Ok, but if you have to get the cat if he jumps out."

We start our walk and Tigger is leaning out of the stroller like a figurehead!



I thought for sure Tigger would jump and run, especially when I saw another feral cat on the street.  But no, Tigger proved me wrong.

And then... not even half way down the street.... it starts to rain!!  Daddy gloated the entire way back and INSISTED that I create this blog post.  So THERE *sticks out tongue*

Lol.

Comments

But the cat stayed in the stroller, which means you win.
Amanda said…
Our cat used to ride in the wagon with us on walks but she was an outdoor cat at the time. So adorable!!!!!
Cperz said…
I am shocked that Tigger stayed put. Neither of my cats would of just sat in the stroller. That really made for a cute picture, as well.
Don't you hate it when men are RIGHT? lol I would have expected that cat to jump and run, too, that is actually pretty cool!