Chicken Pizza

Another new one for me, I've never cooked pizza before.  Because I don't like pizza.  Unless it's a thin crust, it's too doughy.  And often times, the red sauce is too acidic and heavy.  Though I do have a red sauce recipe my husband loves and it's tasty, so maybe I might use that red sauce recipe for a pizza.  But in the meantime, I found a chicken pizza recipe and thought I'd give it a try.



My husband went for seconds and so did I.  It's super easy, because most of the ingredients are already prepared, Lol.  But hey, it was fast and easy to make.  I wanted to try it for a Football night (which is when we ate it), because my husband loves to eat pizza and watch TV.  This way, we didn't have to order it.



Ok, so I'm going to share the recipe ingredients, but I will add this - if you don't use the dressing, it makes the pizza dry.  My husband isn't a fan of Ranch, so he didn't use the dressing - that didn't stop him from seconds though :)  But we figured that next time, we will nix the dressing and cream cheese and just buy some alfredo sauce, hey if it's going to be easy - let's make it easy to the max, right?  Or I might see if I can hunt down a good home made alfredo sauce...  Picture below without the sauce, I served it on the side.









Oh and a funny side note, the prebaked pizza crust is NOT in the frozen section.  I walked up and down the freezer area of the grocery store; the employees must have thought I was crazy.  I finally asked and it was found next to the meat section, not where I would have ever thought to look.






Comments