Chicken and Rice Recipe

I'm always on the look out for an easy recipe and I like utilizing my slow cooker.  Here's a recipe that I found, only I'd suggest to add bell peppers and celery to the mix, more chicken and less of the cream of chicken.  My husband liked it, but he added more chicken and he suggested the bell peppers as well.  We did have it another night and it tasted better, probably gave all the flavors time to blend.



In a crock pot, cook chicken with a can (or half a can) of Cream of Chicken.

Cook Zatarains Yellow Rice or Garlic and Herb (or really, any of the Zat's equivalent) - cook according to box instructions

Add to chicken, along with corn and top with cheese (but we didn't do that and my husband said it didn't need the cheese).







Eh, it was Ok.  I told my husband that I wouldn't cook it again, but he looked disappointed.  Maybe I'll give it another shot.






Comments