Nail Trimming

Mommy does a lot for you, my sweet little boy... but she doesn't like to trim your nails.  She's too nervous about cutting your skin and biting your nails just doesn't seem right either.


Mommy to Baby:  "Do you know how many adults it takes to trim your nails?"

Baby to Mommy:  "I Know!  I Know!  It takes ONE adult to trim my nail."


Mommy to Baby:  "No Sweetie, it takes more than one adult to trim your nails."

Baby to Mommy:  "I Know!  I Know!  It takes TWO adults to trim my nails!  I have two fingers in my mouth Mommy."


Mommy to Baby:  "You need to go up a little higher than that Baby."

Baby to Mommy:  "I don't know any higher than Two Mommy."


Mommy to Baby:  "It takes THREE adults to trim your nails my sweet little boy.  Mommy holds your legs so that you don't kick.  You have really strong legs and when you kick, your little body goes all over the place.  It takes your Daddy holding your hands in place.  And it takes your Aunt Yaya to use the clippers to trim your nails.  The next number is Three."

Baby:  "HAHAHAHAHA"

Comments

I hated it as well and eventually realized that I could just peel them. No biting or clippers required!
I used the clippers ONCE. I misjudged and cut a finger. He won't let me near his nails now.
I was nervous at first too, but it got a lot easier. Seems like their nails grow so fast though!
Cperz said…
Everyone is nervous at first. Soon he will know how to hold still for you. But for now he thinks you are hysterical, judging from the last picture.
Cyndy Bush said…
You can also file them =)