Investments

Have you ever seen the commercial where the baby starts talking about his investments.  I'd love to make a video like that with our son.  Greg would do a great voice over.  :)

I took these pictures, thinking of that commercial.

"Daddy, we need to talk about my college funds."


"We need a better portfolio!  This is the account we should go for!"


"Yeah!  We make a good team, Daddy"  :)


I had to include the video below, because I don't think Greg realizes when he makes those funny sounds and starts singing.  Too cute!




To view on  YouTube, click here.

Comments

Very sweet. I used to nurse and type one-handed when mine were little.
Cperz said…
Those photos and the video are darling. The E-trade baby doesn't have a anything over your boys.
Mari said…
The pictures and video are so cute!
Natalie said…
Ha ha seriously he does look like he is telling daddy like it is!