Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Investments

Have you ever seen the commercial where the baby starts talking about his investments.  I'd love to make a video like that with our son.  Greg would do a great voice over.  :)

I took these pictures, thinking of that commercial.

"Daddy, we need to talk about my college funds."


"We need a better portfolio!  This is the account we should go for!"


"Yeah!  We make a good team, Daddy"  :)


I had to include the video below, because I don't think Greg realizes when he makes those funny sounds and starts singing.  Too cute!




To view on  YouTube, click here.

5 comments:

Sorta Southern Single Mom said...

Very sweet. I used to nurse and type one-handed when mine were little.

Cheryl said...

Those photos and the video are darling. The E-trade baby doesn't have a anything over your boys.

Mari said...

The pictures and video are so cute!

S.I.F. said...

So adorable!

Natalie said...

Ha ha seriously he does look like he is telling daddy like it is!