Guess What

Guess what Mommy


TODAY I AM 4 MONTHS OLD!!


 I'm getting to be a big boy!


We saw something funny at Walmart today :)


And I thought I had long eyelashes - Giggles



Happy Four Month Old, my sweet son.  Today he is 17 weeks, 1 day old - 4 months on the 18th.  It's so  funny, because when a baby is born, we go by the days and weeks.  But when he gets around 2 months, the doctors go by the day of the month on the calendar for monthly shots.  Gregory will see his doctor at the end of this week.

Comments

Amanda said…
He is so precious and you are so blessed! I can't wait to meet our little one, I'm 9 weeks pregnant!
Cyndy Bush said…
He is so full of personality! Adorable!!!
Cperz said…
He is so adorable and really knows how to pose for his pictures. What a darling.
Natalie said…
Aww such a cutie! Happy 4 months to your little guy!
He is just precious! Happy 4 months!
Mrs. Pancakes said…
So sweet..happy four months!!
S.I.F. said…
He is SUCH a cutie!
Kimberly said…
He is so adorable!! Happy 4 months!
And the eyelashes on that van? I'd giggle too! ;)