Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Guess What

Guess what Mommy


TODAY I AM 4 MONTHS OLD!!


 I'm getting to be a big boy!


We saw something funny at Walmart today :)


And I thought I had long eyelashes - Giggles



Happy Four Month Old, my sweet son.  Today he is 17 weeks, 1 day old - 4 months on the 18th.  It's so  funny, because when a baby is born, we go by the days and weeks.  But when he gets around 2 months, the doctors go by the day of the month on the calendar for monthly shots.  Gregory will see his doctor at the end of this week.

8 comments:

Amanda said...

He is so precious and you are so blessed! I can't wait to meet our little one, I'm 9 weeks pregnant!

Cyndy Bush said...

He is so full of personality! Adorable!!!

Cheryl said...

He is so adorable and really knows how to pose for his pictures. What a darling.

Natalie said...

Aww such a cutie! Happy 4 months to your little guy!

Sorta Southern Single Mom said...

He is just precious! Happy 4 months!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

So sweet..happy four months!!

S.I.F. said...

He is SUCH a cutie!

Kimberly said...

He is so adorable!! Happy 4 months!
And the eyelashes on that van? I'd giggle too! ;)