Garlic Butter Chicken

My husband and I took a cooking class and had a lot of fun with it.  They had some great tips, which I'll share in my blog.  The first, which is a fantastic time saver - Garlic Butter.



You can put this garlic butter on anything from bread to chicken and I want to try it on cooked cauliflower soon as well :)



Simple to make:



Take butter out and bring to room temperature  (2 or 3 sticks of butter)

Chop up  3 garlic cloves

Chop up some parsley



Blend it all together and make it into a log to be wrapped up in Saran Wrap - toss in the freezer.









Now, when you're ready to make Garlic Butter Chicken - take out the garlic butter log from the freezer, cut off a piece of the butter - toss butter into a hot pan, add chicken.  Be prepared - the garlic butter will make your house smell delicious!







Cook until Chicken is brown on both sides.







Cook some angel hair pasta - top with chicken and some of the garlic butter.







Or add some red sauce on top (which my husband really liked).  I'll share the red sauce recipe another day.







Having the butter already mixed with the garlic and parsley cuts down on the prep cooking.  It doesn't take long to make it and when you don't feel like chopping a bunch of stuff to make a meal, having it ready in the freezer is SO nice!

Comments