Finding his voice

Gregory is finding his voice.  He fusses loudly when we take the bottle away in order to burp him mid-way through the bottle.  He's making new noises daily, it seems...

The other night, I was feeding Gregory at 2:30am.  It wasn't long into feeding that he made a sharp squeal sound while he was sucking on the bottle.  I moved the bottle away from him, thinking he might have swallowed the milk down wrong.

Gregory gave me a huge grin and then..... he gave a VERY distinct GIGGLE.  He Giggled.. and then farted!

So, I know that smile and giggle was due to a fart, but still, it was the first real giggle from him!  Tickled me pink and made me giggle too.  He smiles without farting now.  I can't wait for the future giggles to come!



Comments

larkswing said…
Life is so amazing! Such a cutie . . .
Cperz said…
Oh, Aleta, already he is a little man. He laughs at farts and burps.
Krista said…
He is so precious Aleta! Love his smiles! I can't wait until I hear a little giggle from Andrew! He is just starting to make little sounds the last few days. :)
Cyndy Bush said…
You gotta love a gigglefart! TOO cute!!