Second Christmas

This year, Christmas started early with early gifts from Greg (he surprised me with the Kitchen Aid Mixer, but I needed a mixer before Christmas for baking and he was a little disappointed that I opened the gift early.. but it was so thoughtful and sweet of him!)....

Today, Greg said, "I feel as though we had a Second Christmas!"  My cousins in Maryland sent us two boxes filled with gifts for us and our baby.  We were touched and opening the gifts like little children :)

Below is a picture and video:




To see the video on YouTube, Click Here.

Comments

When we had to drive instead of fly home, my parents stocked up the rental car with all of the baby stuff they had been saving for my sister. Talk about a second Christmas... she hit the mother load!
Mrs. Pancakes said…
Awww that's so sweet!!