Christmas party with Friends

Kim and Bill invited us to their Christmas party and we had a lot of fun.  Lots of laughter and good to catch up with friends that I haven't seen in a long time.

Kim & their daughter, Ashley



Meet the Artist:  Ashley  
She was working on the iPad and I asked what she was doing.
She showed me her artwork and I was really impressed!



Bill and their son, Billy



Sue & Ashley - fashion models with their new handmade scarfs


This next picture makes me smile, because it proves that adults can have fun with kid's toys too :)



Greg opening the gifts from Kim & Bill.  Lots of thoughtful gifts for our baby.  Awwww



I don't have a picture of it, because I was playing shutterbug, but I also opened a gift from Sue to our baby - "Baby's First Christmas" outfit - I've been wanting to buy one and loved what she gave us!

Comments