One of my friends told me about a recent experience. She was visiting with another friend and they were gossiping. Friend A had to go to the bathroom. Friend B said, "Well, leave the bathroom door open, so we can still talk." Friend A was mortified!
I would have closed the door.
Pee Time = Privacy Time
Honestly.... I don't even like it when someone takes their phone into the bathroom to continue a phone conversation, because.....
- Yes, You can hear the voice echo in the bathroom over the phone, so you know where the person is
- Yes, You can hear the stream (or worse)
- Yes, You can hear the toilet paper whizzing off the roll (pun intended)
- Yes, You can (hopefully at this point) hear the toilet flush
- Yes, You can (praying this happens next) hear the sink water run
So, to certain people who read my blog... *cough* family... if you need to go badly and we're talking, by all means let me off the phone and call me back... or do the potty dance!