Weeds

I've mentioned on my blog before that I'm not a cook.  Things are changing.  I have started to cook more often and I'm enjoying it :)

Here's another quirk.  I'm not a gardener.  I love, love, love flowers!  But I can't stand the hot and humid summers in this area.  Sure, it's "spring" somewhere.. just not here.  We have two seasons... summer and summer lite.  This is summer lite and it won't last much longer.

That said.. as I have the time and inclination, I want to do something with the garden.  Where the dog dug to China.  Sadly, she didn't dig out the entire garden.  She left plenty of weeds.

My friend, Kim, knows flowers and gardening.  We went to the dollar store and I picked up some garden gloves.  I worked on a itsy bitsy part of the garden to weed.  I'm a slow weeder :)  Below are before and after pictures.  It's going to take me a while :) I'm also going to try to work around the morning glories.


It looks like I did a large section, but if you look below, the part over to the top left is what I did.  That little bitty section.


Comments