Scrambled Eggs

My husband asked me to cook him scrambled eggs.  He had a conference call and was in a hurry and hungry.  He usually cooks breakfast.  Little did he know that I never cooked scrambled eggs before.  I winged it and he said it was very good :)  I'm sure most people know how to scramble eggs, but I'm putting this recipe here to remind me for the future, because it worked out so well.



Ingredients:



2 large eggs

bell pepper

salt/pepper

butter or Pam

fat free cheese



Directions:



In bowl, beat eggs with a fork.



Cut up small pieces of bell pepper and add a touch of salt, put them in a microwave safe dish and turn on the microwave just for a few seconds to soften them up.



In a small pan, use butter or Pam to coat the bottom so the eggs don't stick.



Add the eggs (I know some people add milk to the eggs to make them fluffy but I'm not keen on fluffy eggs).



Use a spatula to move the eggs, from the outside (cooks the fastest) to the inside.  When you see the eggs whites are almost cooked, add in the bell pepper and salt/pepper.



After you turn off the flame, add small strips of cheese to melt.



Husband happy.  Wife happy.

Comments