Happy Mother's Day


My mom.  Dad calls her, "His Princess of the Rose Garden."  She's also the princess of tulips.  I love this picture!  It was taken on their recent trip to Maryland.  Behind Mom, further back to the right, you can catch just a small glimpse of the yellow tulip.  I don't know why, but seeing the yellow amongst the red and white makes me happy.  I guess because it's different.  And I like different :)

My Mom has taught me so much and she continues to, through her love.  I won't go into all of the details, but Mom has been through an incredible amount of change, challenge and stress in the past year.  She showed me how a person can be strong, even with tears.. how a person can adapt to change even when the heart aches... how to make the best of things with honor.

I love you, Mom.

Happy Mother's Day.

And Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful Moms out there!

Comments