Drop on By

I'm such a nerd for water drops.  Morning dew?  Mist from the garden hose?  I'm grabbing the camera before the first drop will fall!  I'm uploading the pictures in medium size, but when I see them in large, those droplets are so cool!

I call this elephant ears, but I know that's not the correct name for the leafy red and green.

This is a butterfly plant.  It's supposed to attract the flying fancies.  I hope it happens soon :)

I believe Kim told me this is a Firecracker plant.  I've seen the bloom in the nurseries - it's a tiny red fella.  Mine still looks weedy, but I'm patiently waiting for the blooms.

Oh gosh.... I don't remember the name of this flower.  It vines though.  Pretty in Pink, that's what I'll call her.

Comments

Glynis Jolly said…
That 3rd one is so unique. The larger version shows more of the droplets and how the light shadows effect them.