Sunday, May 27, 2012

Drop on By

I'm such a nerd for water drops.  Morning dew?  Mist from the garden hose?  I'm grabbing the camera before the first drop will fall!  I'm uploading the pictures in medium size, but when I see them in large, those droplets are so cool!

I call this elephant ears, but I know that's not the correct name for the leafy red and green.

This is a butterfly plant.  It's supposed to attract the flying fancies.  I hope it happens soon :)

I believe Kim told me this is a Firecracker plant.  I've seen the bloom in the nurseries - it's a tiny red fella.  Mine still looks weedy, but I'm patiently waiting for the blooms.

Oh gosh.... I don't remember the name of this flower.  It vines though.  Pretty in Pink, that's what I'll call her.

1 comment:

Glynis Jolly said...

That 3rd one is so unique. The larger version shows more of the droplets and how the light shadows effect them.