Digger Dog

Our dog, Penny, makes this expression when she's missing one of us or... if she's done something wrong...

It's a look that's supposed to melt your heart after seeing what she did.  As if to say, "But Mom, I didn't mean to.."

And what she did... was dig a hole to China.

You might not be able to tell from the picture, but Penny can fit into this hole.  In fact, the neighborhood cats sleep in the hole during the day for shade and safety.

We should have called her Digger instead of Penny.

Comments

Head Ant said…
Oh, I need to find a picture of Charlie Brown! He used to always get in trouble, so my parents trained him to stand in the bathtub when he did something wrong. One day, they were preparing for a hurricane and he did something bad. He jumped in a tub full of water. Oops.
Aleta said…
You had me laughing with that comment! I'd like to see the picture :)
flyingbeader said…
Too Funny! Frodo our Scottie who loves to dig will come inside with his face caked in mud. He really thinks that I don't know it is him!