Vampire Books


When I posted on Facebook for book recommendations, I was given a really nice list of potential reads. And.. my friend, Kim, stopped by for a visit.... and she gave me 16 books!

Kim is known for sharing her books, which is super incredibly sweet. But you know, she gets me hooked on these VERY LONG SERIES and some of the books can be very long within those long series. A lot of the ones she's shared have included vampires, werewolves, etc. I did a book review on some of them.

So, I started reading this latest series. Book one, titled, "A Quick Bite".... there are some corny lines in it. One example, a vampire said, "We were taught not to play with our food" - meaning don't torture the humans.

It's easy reading, most definitely. But this might be the first series that I'm not sure if I want to go past the first book. Anyone else read these?


Comments