I Quit

I didn't have a clue what to write for the letter Q, but then my husband shared a story he read about with my family.

It seems there is a guy who walks into companies that he has never been to before. This guy tells the manager, "Look, I'm sorry, but I just don't feel like it's working out here. I'm sorry, but I have to quit." This is someone who has never been employed at the company.

The funny thing is, with people being so transient with jobs these days, some managers don't know who is employed and who isn't... The guy received responses such as, "Can you at least give us two weeks notice?" or "I'm sorry you feel that way. Why don't you give it another week with the company."

Hmmm... maybe I should try that. Walk into a company and tell them I quit so that I can get hired :)

Comments