Day 2 - A-Z Challenge


B - Beads. If you've read my blog for a while, you knew this already, right? I love to make jewelry. Click here for a link to my jewelry blog. I created my first video on that site :)

What I also love about jewelry making is that my loving husband is always interested in what I make. He's happy to give thoughts and suggestions. He knows about my latest beading endeavor; it's on going and might take a while.

My husband saw one of the pieces I made for the endeavor and mentioned another idea. I know how the pattern/design is made. The problem is that pattern has to be created longer, but not wider, because it calls for doing both sides at the same time. We worked together to map out the design and I'm working on it right now. I'm excited and nervous to see if it works. Here are the colors I'm using... and no, it's not for Halloween :)




And for something a little different... here's a cute little video of our cat, Tigger.



Tigger also made it into the April's Daily Photo Challenge. Scroll down to see picture :)

Comments