Fun Game


Greg introduced me to this game from the app store. It only costs 2.99 and was a lot of fun. We played it together. The nice thing is that there no blood and guts, no guns or knives, etc. It's just good clean puzzle fun. There are puzzles within puzzles within puzzles.

When Greg first told me to try the game, I didn't think it would be for me. It appears that my husband knows me better.... I was addicted to the game in no time and didn't want to stop playing it even for supper :)

Only one complaint about the game... I wanted it to last longer!

Oh, yeah, the name of the app game: The Tiny Bang Story. The theme is you have to collect certain items and solve puzzles in order to help rebuild the world for the people. The graphics are well done and the puzzles are fun for various levels.

Comments