T is for

ABC Your Home State


(Grab the button on the right sidebar)

Welcome to “ABC of Your State” ~ This challenge is based on friends and bloggers asking about Louisiana, as well as my interest in travel and learning about other places. Please feel welcome to join in.



T is for

~ Tours. There are tours out the yazoo. I've mentioned quite a few already: swamp tours, plantation tours, French Quarter tours, Cemetery Tours, Southern Comfort Cocktail Tours. You name it, it's here.

~ Trolley Stop Café. I haven’t been here yet, but it’s one of my “wish list” items. The casual dining restaurant has received good ratings for their breakfast.

~ Tipitina’s. If you don’t want jazz but you want to enjoy more New Orleans night life, stop by Tipitina’s for live music. The couple of times that I went, they actually had two-step dancing. They play a variety of music there.

Comments