Happiness is Blue Bell

I'm happy to be participating in Jade's "Happiness Is"

Happiness is.. Blue Bell's ice cream "Dessert Trio." Have you tried this yet? OMG, it's SOOO good.

I actually ended up getting it just for something different. Greg wanted Double Dutch Chocolate. I got one of the little containers of that and I saw "Dessert Trio" and thought, "Hmmm, why not try it." I had no clue what was in it.

When I got home, Greg tried some of his double dutch chocolate and then some of my dessert trio. My husband, who so wanted me to go to the store for his chocolate, said, "I think I like your's better." Because it has little pieces of brownie in it! YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Happiness indeed!

(In no way am I getting paid to advertise Blue Bell. That would be cool if I was, but I'm not. Lol :)

Comments

Travis Erwin said…
I first read your title as blue ball on my google reader and thought that ain't happy.