Question Round Up Time

Na Blo Wri Mo is coming to a close soon… I was thinking about those “challenge questions” that I started a while back. I think I’m going to wrap it up with one post :)

• Question 21 - How you hope your future will be like
Spent with Greg, lots of laughter, hugs through the more difficult times, saving money, paying off mortgages and having fun

• Question 22 - Your academics
Bachelor of Arts – Sociology
Bachelor of Science – Business Management
Minor in Psychology
Partial concentration in human resources

• Question 23 - Something that you miss
When you see a child and they have no burdens, no concept of time, no worries, no responsibilities. I like my life now and I wouldn’t want to be Peter Pan, but maybe I miss that a little.

• Question 24 - words/phrases that make you laugh
“It’s getting’ hot in here, so take off all your cloths” – my husband and I sing that song during the hot summer months and it makes me laugh.

• Question 25 - Something that you are currently worrying about
Health, that’s always a concern, to become healthier

• Question 26 - Things you like and dislike about yourself
Like: Look for the good in people and find acceptance
Dislike: Gullible

• Question 27 - A quote that you try to live by
“Ya gotta believe to achieve” Lol

• Question 28 - Somewhere that you would like to move to or visit
Yellowstone
Ireland, France, Spain, Germany, Italy
NYC, Colorado
Mexico (cruise from New Orleans would be neat)
Where I’d like to live other than New Orleans? Colorado – it’s beautiful there year ‘round :)

• Question 29 - 5 weird things that you like
Hmm, I’m not that weird. I’m mainstream, which I know is boring

Question 30 - One thing that you are excited for
The future! Today! Tomorrow! My Dad once told me, “Death is not the thing to fear. It’s part of life. It’s what you did with your life between being born and dying.” He told me that before he went in for heart surgery, the morning of. (By the way, after three surgeries within 30 days, the doctors (7 of them) gave my Dad a good bill of health. The cardiac doctor said that Dad could live to be 100!)
So, yes, I’m excited for each day.

Comments

Lilly said…
Aleta, I loved reading your answers here. First, great news about your father. It is a worry when things like this happen and so pleased that he got such a good report. Just wonderful. I fell I would have answered these questions in a very similiar way to you. And by the way we have almost the same academic quals.