Question 11 Family

Question 11 - Your Family

(That's it? Your Family... Ok, simple enough and I'll answer quickly :)


The simple version: Me, My Wonderful Husband, One Cat, One Dog

The extended version: Ditto above, plus my parents, my brother and his wife. My husband's parents, his 3 siblings, an in-law (who has the same name as my husband), 6 nieces and nephews (It's SO cool being an aunt! It helps that they are awesome nieces and nephews!!)

The way extended version: Look, let's not go there... please. My Mom is one of 8. One of Greg's aunts or uncles has 8 kids. I mean, it's a community, seriously! We're very fortunate.

My husband and I are not just fortunate for having large families, but for having close families. We have loving, generous, thoughtful parents. I don't know if I've told our families "Thank You" recently.... so here it is, "Thank you, for your love and support. We cherish it."

Comments