Question 10 Shuffle Time

Question 10 - Put your iPod on shuffle and list the first 10 songs that come up.

Beethoven - The Complete Symphony Collection
Heart - These Dreams
Bon Jovi - Livin' on a Prayer
Kelly Clarkson - All I Ever Wanted
Marvin Gaye - Let's Get it On
Aerosmith - Dream On
Meat Loaf - I'd Do Anything for Love
Jim Brickman - Angel Eyes
Lady GaGa - Paparazzi
The Staple Singers - I'll Take You There
Toby Keith - American Soldier
Carpenters - Top of the World
Jewel - Foolish Games
Nelly - Hot in Here
Pat Benatar - All Fired Up
Berlin - Take My Breath Away
Sarah McLachlan - Possession
Christina Aguilera - Fighter
Carrie Underwood - Just a Dream

Whoops, that was more than 10. I got carried away :)

Comments

Priscilla said…
Thought I'd share!
1. Call Me - Shinedown
2. I want it all/We will rock you - Queen/Sucker Punch
3. Dirt Road Anthem - Jason Aldean
4. All-American Girl - Carrie Underwood
5. Danger Line - Avenged Sevenfold
6. Amen - Kid Rock
7. Letters Home from the Garden Stone - Everlast
8. Country Song - Seether
9. Welcome to the Family - Avenged Sevenfold
10. Howlin' for you - The Black Keys

Bulk of my music, country, rock, and more rock lol.
I love how many of them are get-stuck-in-your-head type songs!
Jemi Fraser said…
I have way over 1/2 of those on my iPod too! :)
I heart HEART!
And Bon Jovi!
We love a lot of the same music!
Hey come on over and enter my latest giveaway! It ends on Sunday :)