Q is for

ABC Your Home State


(Grab the button on the right sidebar)

This challenge is based on friends and bloggers asking about Louisiana, as well as my interest in travel and learning about other places.

Q is for...

~ "Queen of the South".... I've read that New Orleans is called this and I'm really stretching, because I just can't think of any other "Q".... errrrr.... any native Louisianian's come with up any other "Q's"?

Oh Oh! I know another Q!!!

~ Quarter View Restaurant, in Metairie. The food is always great, good Creole items to pick from and I've never been disappointed. AND... I love the paintings on the wall - makes you feel as though you're in the French Quarter.

Comments

Head Ant said…
How about the French Quarter?
Priscilla said…
Q for my sate would be Quitters. A lot of people in our state never finish what they start. (Noticed this all my childhood.)
:(
Its a bad Q but its true!