NA BLO WRI MO

Every time my husband sees "NaBloWriMo" he says it sounds kind of dirty. :)

It stands for National Bloggers Writing Month, which is in October. Bloggers are encouraged to post once a day. It can be a regular post, a guest's post, pictures, just post something each day.

It's a great way to get creative with every day life. To find ways to keep you motivated. This is my third year participating in NaBloWriMo and I'm tickled to do so again.

For those of you who are new to my blog, I'm Aleta. *waves hand* Hello. My blog is more like a personal journal... think of someone sitting at your kitchen table, over a cup of tea (or coffee if you prefer) and having a conversation about the day's events. That's FleurdeAleta for you.

I write about my husband and our cat, Tigger and dog, Penny, about family, etc. I also have an on-going ABC "Your Home State" Challenge, which is on Wednesday's. This is when I write about Louisiana.

On Friday's I participate with Jade's "Happiness Is" ~ posting something that makes me happy :)

Sunday's I might post confessions, "might" is the key word there. ;)

I'm also participating in 31 questions.. it's a challenge list of questions from another blogger. I've broken those questions down to 1 or 2 a week, but I might answer the questions more frequently for the NaBloWriMo month :)

If you're a blogger, I hope you join the challenge. It's a lot of fun. The posts don't have to be long, just participate and enjoy!

Comments

Enjoy the challenge of daily posting and questions. And yeah, it does sound a little dirty.