Happiness is Mornings

I'm happy to be participating in Jade's "Happiness Is"

Happiness is.... getting up early in the morning.... ok, wait, I'm going to stop this before my husband says "SEE, I TOLD YOU I'D MAKE YOU A MORNING PERSON." I'm not... but...


Happiness is.... getting up early in the morning to go on an adventure with my husband, be it to take pictures of the sunrise over the lake or to Oak Alley plantation or for a vacation.

I'm not an early morning person, but I will wake up early to go on adventures like that, something different, something quality, something fun.... it makes the day feel special.

Comments

Natalie said…
Awww that's so sweet! I'm glad you guys gets to go on fun adventures!
Tara R. said…
I typically wake up around 4am. I don't like it, and I'm not a particularly happy morning person, but I am wake.