Halloween Funny Adult

Someone sent this email to me. I thought it was funny, because I've heard some parents say things like this to their kids or the kids saying it...

10 Things That Sound Dirty On Halloween, But Aren't...

1. So...What'd you get in the sack?

2. Once you get under the sheet, start moaning and groaning!!!

3. Just hop on that broomstick and ride it!

4. Those small suckers are gone in a few licks!

5. I got the best piece from that house.

6. Quit screwing around on the porch!!!

7. Stick your hand in and guess what you're feeling....

8. It was so filled and heavy, I had to use TWO hands!!

9. They'll suck you dry if they get their teeth in you.

10. I bobbed and bobbed, but couldn't get my mouth around it!

Comments

Mark said…
Oh my! I think I need a cigarette after that post.
Very funny!
m.
Too funny! I'm giggling and the kids want to know why!

I love the one about the "suckers' mostly because where I'm from they are lollipops and as much as I try, I cannot get used to hearing them called suckers!
nsiyer said…
Out of the world! It makes one think too many things.
M.J. Fifield said…
What a riot! Great list.
Coffeypot said…
I love it and I'm stealing if for Facebook.
Ashley said…
Lol I laughed so hard reading this post. I think the last one was my favorite of them all.