Question 8 What did you eat

Question 8 - What did you eat today?

Simple enough.

My husband is a great cook. I have to start with that. I'm good at keeping the house clean, but cooking? Eh, not so much.

My husband has the perfect omelet down pat. He uses "fake eggs" (that's what we call the egg substitute, no cholesterol) with low fat cheese and chopped up bell pepper. I don't care for meat in the omelet. It's yummy!

Lunch, well, it can be either a "heat me up meal" (what I coined for the frozen dinners) or "road kill" (left overs that my parents send over and those are Dad's words)...

Supper, that's the question of the day. Sometimes soup, sometimes my husband will barbecue, sometimes we go out to eat.

Comments

I didn't know about fake eggs.
Wow.
I'm the cook at our house - cleaning is not my strength. Omelets are a fav at our house right now. The boys love just cheese, one wants C+ jalapenos - and I love a mexican omelet!
Penny said…
My husband has been working on making the perfect omelet. He's still working on it, lol!
Head Ant said…
Most fake eggs are actually egg whites with yellow coloring.

I just "ate" a protein drink I received as a Klout perk.
Travis Erwin said…
No meat? Be still my heart.
I had a sandwich. And pretzels and some grapes. Lunch is always boring, but tonight we're going out to eat!