Question 7 Five Pet Peeves

30 Question Challenge

Question 7: Five Pet Peeves

1) Tapping or Slapping the table. You need to make a point, do it with your words, not by abusing the table top.

2) Texting and Driving. Talking on the phone and driving. For some people, the driving becomes SECONDARY in these equations. They don’t notice they are swerving into another lane or the light has changed colors or they didn’t see that right turn they had to make while in the left lane.

3) Too close talkers. This is my space. You’re invading it. Back up! (And can I offer you a breath mint?)

4) People who complain that it’s always someone else’s fault and never take any responsibility for their actions or life style.

5) Bad table manners. I’d prefer not to see what you’re drinking or chewing or have to duck from flying food. Closed mouth chewing, it’s a good thing.

Comments

Mark said…
Those are all great ones! I say that because I agree with you 100%.
m.
Anonymous said…
I agree with all of these, especially #2! That drives me crazy. I also don't like when people don't look at me when I am talking to them.....smh
Second one is a big pet peeve of mine! And your breath mint comment made me chuckle.
Amen to all of those! And I totally laughed about abusing the tabletop.
John said…
I, seriously, can't stand people treating their phones with higher priority than anything else in life. Driving, shopping, ordering food, sitting at a restaurant. It drives me crazy.

I'm afraid I'd make you batty, though, because I'll "table drum" without thinking about it.
Oh my gosh, table manners are HUGE with me! HUGE! I can not DEAL with people chewing with their mouth open. My brother in law does it and I am just driven to distraction. I can't enjoy my meal.