Happiness is NaBloWriMo

I'm happy to be participating in Jade's "Happiness Is"

What makes me Happy today? Knowing that tomorrow is the start of NaBloWriMo! Woot!

It's when brave bloggers dust off the keyboards and click away each day. That's write, for 31 days straight you create a post for your blog. It sounds daunting, doesn't it? But it's not!

It's actually a lot of fun and it gives you a good kick in the tush to know that you can do it :) Hope my bloggy friends will join in with the NaBloWriMo :)

Comments

Tara R. said…
I've done NaBloWriMo a few times, but since I practically post every day anyway it's not too hard to keep up. I'm joining in NaNoWriMo in November too. 50K words written in 30 days. I managed to complete it last year, I have high hopes for it this year too. Good luck with NaBloWriMo. I look forward to reading what you share.
Anonymous said…
sounds interesting but it TRULY needs to be renamed IMHO
LOL

GrgeO
Golden Eagle said…
I'm doing NaBloWriMo this year as well; last year was my first, and it was a lot of fun. :) I believe I met you through it, actually!
You'll have a good time with NaBloWriMo - I did it last year.