Happiness is an Attitude

I'm happy to be participating in Jade's "Happiness Is"

That one sentence above sums up this post. I'm happy to focus on the joy in life. It's a choice. There are so many things that are negative in this world. Sometimes we have to hunt through the dust and darkness to find that little glimmer of hope... but the good news is that we have the choice to do so.

My husband is always saying, "Make it a good day." That's the truth. A lot of things are not in our control, but our attitude is the one beautiful thing that we can take charge of. We CAN make it a good day.

I'm happy to focus on the joy in life. Thank you, Jade, for the weekly reminders :)

Comments

Tara R. said…
Even when I'm having a bad day, simply trying to keep a good attitude can make it better.

I may borrow your husband's send off for my son and hubs.
You are so right! Our attitude is up to us.
Natalie said…
That sure is a great way to look at life...couldn't agree more!