Confession about Pets

I have a confession to make. Greg says that I'm mean.

i think animals are just so darn cute when they are sleeping. The cat curls into a ball and does the "broken neck" turn, you know that "I feel comfortable and can trust where I am" look. The dog, well, she doesn't care what position she's in as long as she's next to you. They are just too cute... and I can't help it.

When I see our cat and dog sleeping, I have to pet them, thereby waking them up.. sometimes just for a brief moment and then they go right back to sleep. I don't try to scare them or anything. Greg says I'm mean by doing that...

Comments

Mark said…
Oh, you're fine. It's not like those pets need to get some sleep to go to work bright and early. Keep doing what you're doing!
m.
Cperz said…
Maybe they are too much in a sleep stupor to even realize you woke them. As pets seems to sleep like 16 hours a day, they can afford a few minutes of being awakened for some affection. Good for you to want to pet them.
That's not mean! Besides, isn't twenty hours of sleep a day enough for a cat?
CB said…
I do the same thing. I don't think it's mean I think they like it. My dog stretches and rolls onto her back so I can scratch her belly easier - hee hee.
Candice said…
Not mean at all :) I just wanted to let you know that I have passed along the Kreativ Blogger Award to you and would love for you to pass it on to some other deserving blogs :) You can check it out on my blog, Aleta!

http://www.wherenothinggoodcomeseasy.com