Question 4 Bullet Day

30 Question Challenge

Question 3: Bullet your whole day

How boring of a post can this be? Seriously. Bullet my day? You’ll want to put a bullet to this post, but I’m following the challenge:

• Wake up around 4:30am when Greg let’s the cat in the room, because the cat is spoiled and wants attention. Look up at cat as he meows right into my ear and pet him. Promptly fall back to sleep.

• Wake up for the second time around 6:30am, take my thyroid medicine (hypothyroidism, joy oh joy), take my shower and get dressed, but I don’t blow dry my hair right away. I like for it to dry naturally for as long as the morning allows.

• 7:30ish, My hubby has breakfast ready and we’re at the dinner table enjoying a nice, relaxing meal, discussing what the day has in store for us.

• 8:15ish, Hair gets the finishing touches, make-up (just base and lipstick, I’m not big into a lot of make-up), then check email, facebook and blogs. Before either of us leaves, Greg and I will give each other a kiss and wish for a good day for each other.

• 9:00am, I’m at work, more than likely I’m there before 9am. It’s here that I put on the hat of many: Manager, Loan Approver, Collections, Human Resources, Insurance Claims

• 1:00pm, I take my lunch break. I go home for lunch and sometimes Greg is able to take his lunch at the same time/same place - lucky me! I live about 10-15 minutes away, depending upon traffic and lights. Lunch is a “what do we have at home for left over’s” or it’s fast food (bad me).

• 2:00pm, back at the office until 5pm. I’ll help Dad with the end of day reports and sign out. I’ll typically get a call or text from Greg in the afternoon to say how he’s day is going.

• 5:30pm, I’m home. I give my husband a kiss. I have to pet Penny, because she’s jealous and jumping on me for attention. I go over to pet Tigger, because he’s giving me the evil cat eye for paying attention to Penny first.

• 6:00pm, we see which one beats the other to the question, “What’s for Supper?” Your guess is as good as mine.

• 6:30pm, I’m on the phone with Mom, catching up on her day and family on-goings.

• Somewhere in there, Greg and I have supper and talk about our work days and then agree not to discuss work for the rest of the night.

• 7:30ish, we check out Tivo to see if anything interesting was recorded, check out the emails, take some pictures, relax and enjoy the night.

• 9:00pm, take blood pressure medicine and Glaucoma eye drops.

• Play a game on the iPad to relax my mind and eventually catch some zzz’s.
I was also in the habit of going to the gym either really early in the morning (5am) or after work (5pm).

Typical bullet boring weekday. But you know what? Boring is underrated. Boring is good, because I’ll take that over DRAMA any time.

Comments

Natalie said…
You are right...a boring day is way better than a drama filled one any day!
If I did that, it might scare me how boring my days really are sometimes.
Don't be embarrassed - everyone's days are pretty boring!
Cperz said…
Call me crazy but I don't think that sounds boring at all. You have a day filled with loving communication with your husband. You have connections with your mom and dad. You have time to eat meals and visit. You make time to workout. That is my idea of bliss. I love spending time with my husband and would be in heaven if I had parents that were still living and that I wanted to spend time with. (whole other story about how my parents were collectively nightmares)

Good for you. That sounds like a nice day that is part of a nice life.