Question 3 A book you love

30 Question Challenge

Question 3: A book you love

I love to read and find I’m doing that more and more now with my iPad. I love to read anything and everything. If someone reviews a book and gives it a thumbs up, I’m game to giving it a try. I even have a book review blog.

But a book I love? Well, most likely it would be the Lord of the Rings series. But I’m stretching to make it reach above and beyond other classics and/or contemporary reads.

Reading is a hobby, so it’s difficult to choose just one. And if anyone has any suggestions of books to read, I’m all ears…. Umm, eyes.

Comments

Broot said…
That's one of my favourites, too. I'm never found without a book. :)
I've found I read so many more books now that I have an iPad. I just finished The Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch and really enjoyed it. I also liked C.S. Friedman's Feast of Souls. (Both are fantasy books.)
Head Ant said…
SInce I am now signed with three different services for book bloggers, I will be reviewing a ton of books! Not all at once, as there are rules regarding release dates.

So, keep an eye out and if I think of anything else, I'll let you know.
Natalie said…
My favorite book is East of Eden by John Steinbeck. If you like a good vs evil theme this book is for you!
Glynis Jolly said…
Hi Aleta

There was a book I read that literally made me stop and think. It's been years since I've read it but it's still vivid in my mind. The name of the book is God Game written by Andrew Greeley
Jessica said…
You have probably already read it but I just finished The Help and it was great.
Have you read any Janet Evanovich books? I like my books to be side-splittingly funny!
LindyLouMac said…
Aleta you will find loads of suggestions if you pop over to my book review blog. I would be happy to welcome you there and talk books with you.
http://lindyloumacbookreviews.blogspot.com/