The Mommy Mambo


I have to introduce a cool blogger with you - Jen, at The Mommy Mambo. I know whenever I visit her blog, I cannot have a drink anywhere near the keyboard. If I'm drinking and reading her blog, I will have to buy a new keyboard. She makes me laugh and catches me off guard.

Jen takes great pictures, vibrant colors and emotions. Not just with a camera but also with her sketches. when I saw some of her artwork, I asked if she could create something for my blog. I love what she did, with our dog catching a frisbee, the cat in his carriage, Greg with our suitcases (love to travel)! (I think I kinda look like Betty Boop gone parasailing, which makes me smile)

Thank you so much, Jen! I love it! Check out her blog, you'll be glad you did so :)

Comments

M.J. Fifield said…
I love the artwork!

I'll have to go check out her blog. I love the ones that make me laugh.
nsiyer said…
Beautiful piece and Nice to come over to your blog and that too after a long time. Though I did follow you for sometime, I felt you had stopped writing for sometime. Now we will be in touch and I will come over often.
Priscilla said…
Haha thats cool. Ill check it out!
KLZ said…
I'm always stunned by how many awesome blogs there are out there. Thanks for the intro!
Anonymous said…
Well, I guess there is nothing more to do than to head on over!
The sketch is really beautiful. Thanks for introducing Jen.
McKenna said…
What great artwork and thanks for introducing me to a new blogger!
The Mommy Mambo said…
Awe! Thanks for awesome introduction! Your the best. And yes, I saw a bit of Betty Boop in your eyes :)
The Mommy Mambo said…
Awe! Thanks for awesome introduction! Your the best. And yes, I saw a bit of Betty Boop in your eyes :)
Tiffany said…
The artwork is so good! It's nice to find a great artist who not only takes great photos but has a hand for art. :)
Thanks for sharing! I always love finding good blogs to read!