HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE


Today is my husband's birthday. I keep thinking how fortunate I am to be married to him. He loves life. He's a positive thinker. He likes it when people laugh and loves making them laugh. He leaves me little notes of love around the house. He's a good man, a sweet, thoughtful and sexy guy.

I asked him if I could put in the blog post his age.... he said "OK."

So, tell me something.... do you think Greg looks like he just turned 50 ! That's right. I think he looks fabulous!

I love those blue eyes!
In the picture below - he's doing his sexy pose. Woot!


Happy Birthday, Love. I hope it's a special day. When he tells people his age, they are shocked. Greg says, "It's because I live a stress free life!" There you go, the secret to staying young!

Comments

Ugich Konitari said…
Wishing Greg a wonderful birthday ! And here is something for both of you to enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhhlRKktQo8&feature=related
julie fedderson said…
What a guy! To share his sexy pose on his birthday with the world? Awesome. Happy birthday!
Happy birthday to Greg! I gurantee that by stating he's sexy, you've made his day complete.
Anonymous said…
That pose was for my wife... she SHOULDNT have posted this! LOL But it even makes me laugh.
@ Ugich - THANKS! That was a fantastic video!

GREGO
Kavi said…
Best wishes to him for a wonderful birthday and great times to come
Happy Birthday to your hubby! Every time I drop by here I come away smiling. You two just seem to be having a fun life together. Kudos!!
Travis Erwin said…
I say both of y'all are lucky to have each other. happy Birthday to Greg.
Coffeypot said…
He does look great for his age. I would not have guessed his age to be a day older than 49. But Happy Birthday, Dude! Wish you 50 more.
Glynis Jolly said…
Greg looks more like he is 35, maybe as old as 38. Tell him happy birthday!
Happy birthday to him. And he does look young!
Anonymous said…
hes fifty?!?!? way to go greg!