Happiness is Hugs


I'm happy to participate in Jade's "Happiness Is".

Happiness is Hugs

When someone loves me and gives me a hug, it just makes the world a happier place. It's a welcome. It's a warmth. It's a tenderness. It's a "happy to see you" emotion that lifts the spirit.

Hugs are little gifts wrapped in a bow of arms. I love to give them and receive them from those that I love. It's a little bit of heart that's shared.

Picture below is a co-worker and her niece.





AND.... I'm also VERY happy that Greg's birthday is TOMORROW!!! My handsome husband turns.... oh wait, is it OK to share that?

AND.... I'm always happy to read a good book. Let me know if you have a recommendation! I just wrote a review on "The 19th Wife" - click here to read the review.

Comments

Jade said…
We're off on holiday next week and I'm really looking forward to getting a chance to read some books, I'll let you know if there's anything good, lots stored on my Kindle!

Have a lovely weekend,
Jade
Happy birthday to Greg!
My wife loves hugs as well. Says it makes her feel safe.
Penny said…
Happy early birthday to Greg!! =)
Ang said…
Here's to hugs! Check out this video--I think you'll love it!
--Ang
http://youtu.be/vr3x_RRJdd4
Mari said…
Hugs are wonderful!
Happy Birthday to Greg - hope he has a wonderful day!
Unknown said…
Hi there! Stopping by to say hi and thanks for stopping by my blog!
Following you now.. ;)

"HUGS ARE AMAZING"

Angie
Anonymous said…
Hugs make me happy too! Especially from my son......I know he'll outgrow them someday, but until then I take all I can get.

Sending wishes for a great day to Greg!
Glynis Jolly said…
I think my husband and I hug at least 3 times each day, maybe more often than that. I just know that I love it.