Happiness is Finances

I'm happy to be participating in Jade's "Happiness Is"

Happiness is Finances

Notice that I didn't say "Money"... because you know that old saying, "Money can't buy you happiness." (Yes, I know the come back lines that go along with it, but we'll ignore those for the time being.) No, I'm not talking money, I'm talking finance - the making of loans and extending those credit card balances.

That sounds weird, right? I'm happy because my husband and I are on the same page with our homes and with finances. We don't like to owe people/companies. We have a plan to be debt free and that includes both of our homes as well. I like having the plan and knowing that we're very like minded in this desire.

Sure, things don't always go as planned. Things come up, extra expenses crop up and make demands, but in the long run, we're going in the right direction :)


~ Just like the previous 2 Fridays, I have another book review. What can I say.. I love to read; it makes me happy :) Click here to read the book review of "Secret Daughter."


Comments

I agree, when you have a plan and you are both on the same page, finances can bring happiness!
Penny said…
I completely understand. =) When finances are in order, you have much less stress!
Just being on the same page is happiness!
Cperz said…
Being on the same page certainly makes for happiness. Good for you to have a plan to be debt free.
Cperz said…
Oh, forgot to tell you. I included you in a challenge on my site. Participate only if you want and have the time.